The precision-built slimline profile allows ample glass exposure for a generous viewing area, yet provides outstanding protection from inclement weather. Position a transom window above your patio door to create a dramatic effect with added height and visual appeal. A variety of door styles and options lets you further customize the door to suit your decor.
Sliding Patio Door Features
- Fully Welded vinyl frame and sash – 0.090” wall thickness
- Deep Pocket Interlock – including double weather stripping to ensure a no air infiltration
- 1” Warm Edge Insulated glass unit with Tempered Glass – Low-E with Argon and other high performance glass options also available
- Heavy duty latch and handle, with brass or nickel options available
- Adjustable plated steel rollers
- Aluminum-framed, fiberglass screen
- Galvanized steel sill track
- 4 ¾” jamb width
Patio Door Services Available
Is your patio door in need of repair? Whether your glass is foggy or your door no longer rolls in its track, call us. We will assess your door and price out what it would cost for the repairs vs. replacing it with a complete new door.
Repairs done at an affordable price – call today to schedule our in home estimate.
- Insulated Tempered Glass
- Screen Doors
- Glazing Strips
Interior / Exterior – Woodgrain Finish or Solid Color