- Upgraded colonial brickmold design adds a classic style to your home
- Tilt-in top and bottom sashes offer easy cleaning from inside your home
- Unique side covers hide the balance system for a clean look
- Specially designed balance system makes this window effortless to open while balance covers create a clean look
- Optional color coordinated indicator lock lets you see at a glance if your window is unlocked
- Fusion-welded, heavy duty vinyl for low-maintenance convenience
- Vent latches allow for easy ventilation while keeping your windows secure
- Curved glazing bead brings an added design element to this attractive window
- ENERGY STAR qualified with the appropriate energy efficient options
- Limited Lifetime Warranty offers peace of mind
Save money by saving energy
The ENERGY STAR mark means a product is energy efficient, but did you know that ENERGY STAR certified windows and doors can reduce energy bills up to 15% while helping protect the environment
It pays to understand performance
When shopping for windows and doors, look for products that have a performance label including an ENERGY STAR climate zone map. This gives you accurate, third-party certified information, including: U-Factor: The lower the U-Factor the better the window keeps heat from escaping. A lower U-Factor helps lower heating bills.
Silverline Window Colors
These Silver Line® vinyl windows are available in white and beige. An exterior painted dark bronze option with a white vinyl interior is also available in some areas.